- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
- Where do you get inspiration for your blog/writing? I am not a huge blogger, but when I do blog it has to be something I am very passionate about. My inspiration is my food allergic child and members of the No Nuts Moms Group. I really like having guest bloggers and sharing other's stories and experiences.
- If there are past lives, who were you/what was your profession? This is a hard question for me. I don't know......maybe a Flapper in the 20's. LOL! I took a test on what were you in a past life and one site said I was a Biochemist and the other said I was a cat, which is funny because I am highly allergic to cats.
- What song brings back a strong memory each time you hear it? Janice Joplin, Bobbie McGee and really there are so many others, but this one just stands out to me the most. My girlfriends from high school would blast this in the car and sing so loud. Those days with them were so simple and carefree.
- What’s your hidden talent? I am very crafty. I love to make crafts and one of my favorites is making bracelets.
- What makes you feel grateful? My family without a doubt. I am not sure what I would do if I didn't have them.
2. Tracy Bush of Nutrimom - Food Allergy Liason
3. Jenny Sprague of Multiple Food Allergy Help & FAB
4. Keeley McGuire of Keeley McGuire Blog
5. Sharon Wong of Nut Free Wok
6. Rachel Hayden of Mom Versus Food Allergy
1. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
2. What are your top 2 favorite allergy friendly products that you cannot live without?
3. If you could pick any animal that you were in a past life, what would it be?
4. What is your motivation for continuing to be a resource to so many in the food allergy community?